Database of Environmental Agreements between Australia and China
The purpose of this database is to identify and record formal cooperation agreements on environmental issues between Australian and Chinese parties, to help inform the work of the ACEDP. The database includes governmental, commercial and research/academic organisations in both China and Australia. The database was developed between May-July 2008.
To establish the database, a comprehensive search was undertaken of the following information sources:
· Commonwealth Government Agencies
· State and Territory Government Agencies
· Universities and other Research Organisations
· Google search using relevant key words
· Internal documents provided by the ACEDP team
· Register of MOUs maintained by the Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
A full list of Commonwealth, State and Territory Government agencies, Universities and Research Organisations searched as part of this database assignment is provided in the attached document.
• ACEDP MoU database