These guidelines provide guidance to agencies that plan to submit proposals for funding underthe Australia China Environment Development Program (ACEDP). They supersede all previous guidelines.Potential applicants are advised to visit the ACEDP website ( http://www.acedp-partnership.org )from which reference documents can be downloaded.
As an Australian Government initiative, funding under the ACEDP must be in accordance with Australian policies on 'development aid to foreign countries', available on the AusAID website ( http://www.ausaid.gov.au/keyaid/default.cfm ). This includes, but is not limited to, policies on Gender & Development, the Environment, Fraud Control, Child Protection and Disaster Proofing (note that the latter one is not yet a policy). Activities must also comply with pertinent Chinese legislation.
• ACEDP Submission Guidelines – Complementary Activities Proposal
• ACEDP Submission Guidelines – New Activities Proposal
• ACEDP Submission Guidelines – Emerging Priority Proposal
• ACEDP Submission Guidelines – Activity Design Document Preparation Guidelines
• ACEDP Funding Guidelines Package Feb 09